I can recommend this hotel, it's only a 3* but you wouldn't think so. The breakfasts were superb (poached eggs to die for) and a wide choice to suit all tastes. Our bedroom was very comfy, king size bed a luxury. The View of the Loch is stunning. Letterfinlay hotel is exceptionally clean, which is more than can be said for a lot of hotels in Europe. The staff are friendly and can't do enough for you. We enjoyed every bit of our 4 night stay and managed to see a lot within the area too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland