Not long home from my 2 night stay at the letterfinlay lodge hotel, I'm not even sure where to start, amazing, amazing, amazing, arrived on the Friday to a warm welcome from the lovely Lyndsey, got settled in and went down for dinner, the food was excellent, had a good nights sleep, the next morning my partner went into for a shower, the water tempature was way to hot and couldn't get it to cool down, I popped down to tell the staff who were very apologetic and we were instantly offered to change room and with an upgrade, Wow is the only word, absolutely gorgeous, I really did not want to leave, stunning views and private balcony. I'm not sure if these reviews are only suppose to be a few lines but I could ramble on for at least another 2 paragraphs about the food, the staff, the scenery. This hotel is a MUST, I shall most definitely be returning, we are looking into the whole family going up for the new year celebrations, thank you so much for an amazing weekend Letterfinlay lodge Lucindy x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland