We booked a last minute 3 night break in what we hoped would be a comfortable, relaxing hotel. Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel exceeded all our expectations. We stayed in the recently completed Lochy Suite which was out of this world. The fabulous Autumn weather meant we could fully enjoy our private deck overlooking the Loch. Our comfortable rooms were ideal for relaxing after days walking the beautiful countryside. The food was excellent at every meal and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Samantha kept us laughing throughout our stay! We will certainly return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland