We arrived late from our drive due to the weather but were welcomed by a very busy crew of staff who were in the throws of dinner service at the time. The lodge is what I expected of a Scottish establishment with the decor and rooms modelled some time ago but at the same time very clean and roomy. The restaurant is very cosy and has a great range of food that was plentiful and well presented. Beer or wine you have plenty to choose from as well.
The only fault I could even mention is that it is out of town slightly but only a few would call that a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland