All reviews lovely lake kept spotless owners gary hidden gem a great place to stay stay there again turtles marilyn pits rv sites motorized wineries okanagan bbq setting
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Well I don’t know where to start there are just so many things that make this the most beautiful RV park ! First I will say the owners Gary and Marilyn they go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed ! They work hard every single day and put their heart into this RV park ! They have improved this RV park in a short time that they’ve owned it to a five-star plus ! The views are spectacular ! The beach is always kept very clean, they have plenty of spots for sitting and enjoying the view of the lake and the birds ! They have built beautiful decks with tons of gorgeous flowers lots of shaded trees, fire pits too enjoy and kayaking, canoeing and paddle boards to rent ! They also have a couple RVs to rent in case you have family or friends coming and you cannot put everybody up in your own unit. The bathrooms are kept spotless ! They have thought of it all to make your stay one of the most memorable ones ! They are very friendly with there guests they love to visit tell jokes and You are always greeted with a smile! They are big supporters of local businesses and always have good suggestions ! They are doing a job they truly love, And it shows !!! Thank you for building and sharing a wonderful piece of paradise for all to enjoy !

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

A friend and I have been at Aplle Beach RV Park for four nights and we really love it here.
It‘s nice and quiet and a lot of friendly people around. All are very helpful! The owners Marilyn and Gery are beautiful people and very helpful.
The area have a fantastic view, beautiful trees and a private beach with paddle boats, kayaks.... The washrooms are clean and the shower and laundry facilities available plus internet

Definitely recommend it!

Greets Simone and Marina

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We stayed here in August 2017 and enjoyed every moment. It is a small, very clean RV park in a pretty setting on small Tucelnuit Lake. The owners Gary and Marylin are very helpful and always there for a nice chat. Gary even lent us his grill for a BBQ.
Our daughter enjoyed the beach and shallow water and to feed the turtles in the evenning. If you stay here, make sure you visit River Stone Winery. We would definitely stay at Gary and Marylins place again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The campsite is nice and well maintained unfortunately you forget all of that when you meet the owners. The customer service is extremely poor, the owners are downright rude. Beware if you are under 70, have kids or a pet, the wife will be all over you during your stay. The tenting area is the worst I have ever stayed in. It was a gravel maintenance lot with wrecked cars and trailers. There is also a fee for everything and I mean everything. This was by far my worst experience camping in the last 40 years.

3  Thank Marvin M
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I had to cancel my trip to Apple Beach due to unforeseen work commitments. I called giving 10 days notice and the manager said I'd have to pay a cancellation fee. I refused and the manager then said she'd waive the fee but that I should not book there again. This would of been my 4th stay at Apple Beach. I shall take her at her word and won't be booking again !!

6  Thank Kenny M