“Oasis in the Desert”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Oasis in the Desert”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I recently moved here & after reading the reviews I decided to visit Athina's Desert SPA in Oliver. I so enjoyed the atmosphere of the heritage home the spa is located in with all it's character. The staff & service was excellent & my pedi was well priced. I left feeling that I found an Oasis in the Desert.

Thank you Athina's!

Visited April 2012

Keremeos, Canada
“This spa treats you royally from top to toe, inside and out”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

A warm welcome and wonderfully therapeutic experience awaits you at Athina's Day Spa. Since 2006, I have consistently enjoyed first class service and been treated like I was the most important person on the planet!

From the moment you step into this craftsman-style establishment, an atmosphere of quiet elegance envelopes you. Friendly, yet professional, practitioners will deepen your relaxation, regardless of the particular services you choose. Through manicures and pedicures, facials, waxing and therapeutic massage, the caring, excellently trained, staff creates a truly blissful experience. And the fees here won't break the bank! Athina's also provide a healthy weight control program and a range of excellent spa-related products.

Those close to Oliver already frequent this South Okanagan gem, and I heartily recommend their services for anyone in need of bodily care and attention. Athina's Desert Day Spa has, over the years, become as necessary to me, as good food and old friendships. Call them today to make your appointment. Your whole being will thank you!

Visited January 2012