“Good food, great service”

Savvios Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Oliver
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Greek and Italian cuisine. outdoor patio.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped in while camping in Oliver. Friendly and fast service. I had been craving pasta, but I also love ribs... so I ended up going for the Ribs and Spaghetti combo. Excellent portion sizes and good food. The ribs stuck to the bone a bit more than I usually like, but I'm super picky about that - the sauce was great. I probably broke several etiquette laws by having a beer with my pasta (in OLIVER...), but the beer was great too!

1  Thank Tagra
There are newer reviews for Savvios Family Restaurant

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had a delicious meal. We would recommend the local Merlot they served us. It was a lovely warm evening so we sat outside which was unfortunately spoiled by the insect bites. The service was slow as the food is freshly cooked but we were not in a hurry and it was worth the wait.

3  Thank CurlywhirlyGodalming
Reviewed 26 August 2013

As an HVAC tech, I get to see the backside of many commercial businesses. Some good, some not so good. Savvios is on the top of the "Good" list, and has the cleanest kitchen I have ever been in.
That in itself is enough for me, but last week, on my birthday, 4 of us had dinner there. The food was good, and the portions huge. (Thanks to the waitress for warning me to save room for my complimentary birthday cheesecake!) The lambchops were perfectly done, and left me enough to have some for lunch the next day. Savos, the owner, takes his cooking seriously, arriving long before opening and staying long after closing to make sure you have the best dining experience possible. The patio is large and is a great place to sit and watch life as you enjoy your dinner and drinks.

3  Thank livetoride2003
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We had an evening meal in this smart Greek – Italian restaurant next to the highway. As a word of advice, the portion of the excellent tasting Kalamari, although offered as an entrée, was large enough for a main course. Not knowing that, I also ordered a main course from the specials – chicken stuffed with spinach and served with potato, rice and Greek salad. This was such a large portion on top of the Kalamari that I didn't quite manage to finish it all!

2  Thank PeelKippers
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Had a great meal in a wonderful spot near the window. Great service and food was amazing. There was a good variety of food choices and nice to have local wines on the list. Huge amount of food for the price. Sorry to say no room for dessert.

2  Thank Kimmie3