“not too bad”
Review of Cassini Cellars

Cassini Cellars
Ranked #35 of 56 things to do in Oliver
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The ladies in the tasting room were nice. The wine was also pretty good, but more like average. This winery has a style. Very nice room, barrel decoration. Its worth to stop by. Expect a tasting fee witch I hate.

1  Thank truewine

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This winery has a Santa Fe feel, with high ceilings, exposed wood and colour scheme. They were able to handle our group with no problems. Our hostesses were pouring wine after wine, complete with descriptions for each. The Chardonnay and Mamma Mia were quite popular!

1  Thank canadianexile
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The winery's wine shop and tasting facility is located immediately off the main highway between Osoyoos and Oliver -- so very-easily accessed.

The facility itself is bright, and colourful outside, and very spacious and open inside, with the wines very nicely-displayed for one to walk around and see the various offerings. And the hosts, most-welcoming, and informative.

What I tasted: Rose (their new season offering, 2012?), Pinot Gris (2011), Gewurztraminer (2011), and a Reserve Pinot Noir (2010). I enjoyed them all, but at this 'late' point in our trip, with the wines already tasted, and purchased, it was their Rose that captured my taste, and came home with me!! Sadly, my budget wouldn't accommodate more .. but had it, some Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir would definitely have accompanied the Rose!!

We enjoyed our visit to Cassini Cellars .. our thanks to the welcoming hosts for providing the tastings and informative help. And I look forward to savouring the Rose brought home!!

3  Thank johnny2bc
Reviewed 26 August 2012

A small winery but with big wines!! The staff was very knowledgable and we enjoyed our time there. I would recommend a visit. We particularily enjoyed the Mama Mia Wine.

1  Thank Mitzy B
Reviewed 19 August 2012

we have visited so many wineries in the Oliver area and though there are many we enjoy this is our favourite three years running.

1  Thank new2BC