“Special Orders are Exceptional”

Oliver's Bakery & Deli Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Made from scratch Bakery. Breads, buns, pastries, doughnuts & more. Breakfast & Lunch menu. Grill closes at 2:00pm daily. Fresh full serve deli counter, Local cheeses & fresh made meat pies and so much more. Open 6 days a week 6:30am to 5:00pm
Cowichan Bay, Canada
“Special Orders are Exceptional”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Wayne, Dianna and the staff at Oliver's Bakery blew my mind when they specially made soups and baked goods for a three day 65 person event I was hosting. The freshness, tastiness and quality of the food was out of this world! I couldn't believe what a good job they did and my guests were giving compliments, stealing seconds and licking their lips. Dianna was enthusiastic and spent time with me to figure out the menu, including some gluten free items, and her suggestions and menu ideas were bang on. Everything was ready exactly as ordered, better than expected and right on time; they even went to the effort to wrap and label things to keep them organized. I'd recommend them for any event.

Jeannie

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank JeannieBall

Oliver, Canada
“Favorite Breakfast Place”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I love going to the Bakery for the food and especially the smell of fresh baked breads and pastries. It is the only cafe in town that offers gluten-free bread so I can enjoy toast with my perfectly done bacon and eggs. The brekkies I've had have always been excellent and hot. Highly recommend the bakery, especially for breakfasts.
Unfortunately I can't say about anything else as I'm Celiac and can't part-take of other foods. It's also fun listening to the local 'coffee clatchers'. Some funny stuff from those guys.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank fussass2017
Oliver, BC, Canada
“Just awesome in every way!!!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Wayne and Dianna are first class owners who provide quality products and services on a remarkably consistent basis. What a great place to go for a coffee and donut, breakfast or lunch. I can taste it now...delicious. We are so very lucky to have this bakery in our lovely town. Thank you, Wayne and Dianna, for making it so great!!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank VanDelay_12
“Don't skip this place if you're visiting”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Oliver Bakery is truly a gem of Oliver. Beautiful bread and pastries. My favorite thing to do is have lunch. The BLT is my favorite paired with any soup of the day. Great staff and Friendly atmosphere! 5 star!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank CIsted
Wayne J, Owner at Oliver's Bakery & Deli Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for the comments about our bakery. We have worked hard to make your dining experience memorable. Our staff are proud of the positive feedback you provided for them. We hope you visit again and have the same experiences as before, that's when we know we have done our job successfully. Thank you again for the positive feedback

Wayne & Dianna Jones, Owners of Olivers Bakery & Deli
Victoria BC
“Cheerful spirit and as-you-like-it simple dishes”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had breakfast with visitors from New Zealand. The waitress was one of the most cheerful people we ever met and customized the orders without a hint of fuss to give everybody what they wanted for brekkie. Cheap too. We bought some sweet baking goods to take on the road as we left.

Visited August 2013