“Such a blast”
Review of Skydive Oliver - CLOSED

Skydive Oliver
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your jump today at Skydive Oliver - the Okanagan Skydiving destination - a premier tourist location and the dropzone of choice for skydivers of all levels. We are conveniently situated for easy access from Kelowna to Osoyoos and Princeton to Grand Forks. Skydive Oliver prides itself in the experience level and professionalism of our staff. We are committed to ensuring you have a safe and memorable jump experience.
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Such a blast”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Yesterday was my first time ever skydiving. I never expected to enjoy it so much, one of the best experiences of my life. The staff was AMAZING, great people with lots of information and experience. I would definitely go again, and i would recommend Skydive Oliver to anyone who would be interested. Hope to see you guys again. Thanks Andy, Eileen, and Howard for the time of my life!

Visited May 2013
Skydive O, Owner at Skydive Oliver, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Michael, I had a great time with you and guys. Hope to see you again someday.

penticton
“skydive Oliver review”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

It was a beautiful late July morning,while at work I turned on the radio just in time to hear this fabulous Skydive Oliver commercial.Well I am a mid 50s ordinary kind of guy(ride motorcycles,water ski,hike,golf,you get tha idea)who just had to check this out.Jumped on my bike that weekend to look the operation over,once at the airport found the hanger and more importantly Andy.I had 20 questions Andy had 20 answers,So on that 1st meeting I decided to try something cool.(it pinned the meter)

I found the training clear and comfortable.By the end I was confident I could do this!! Lets face it,have fun while being safe so we can have fun tomorrow, right.Andy abd his team put all the students at ease all through the process(in my case 5 of us)Well it was time to fly,I could not wait ! I was the last student out,so I got to see my in flight instructor jump out right after me(very cool)Hanging off the strut was a high light for me.I loved it so much I had to go again as soon as Andy and his team could get that chute repacked.I really enjoyed watching them repack my chute,I was very confident all was well,Andy and his team are very professional.

My 2nd jump was more exciting than the 1st ,it just kept getting better !! I had a great 2nd landing and really enjoyed the flight time under canopy about 5 minutes.Skydive Oliver has provided me with one of the BEST experiences I have erver had.My thanks goes out to Andy and his team, you may have noticed ther is nothing negative in this review that`s because there was NONE !!!!!

Sincerly
Jim Fill

Visited July 2012
Skydive O, Owner at Skydive Oliver, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Jim, you definitely set the bar pretty high by demonstrating the proper way to do an exit. Looking forward to your return for more jumps.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than I expected and I hope to return next year.”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I am from Ontario and was on the road for work. Driving into Osoyoos I saw a sign that said "Go skydiving". I replied "OK" and decided to try skydiving for the first time.

I didn't remember the number on the sign, so when I got to town I Googled it and found Skydive Oliver. The booking process was pleasant on the phone, and when asked how I heard about them I was able to reply with signs AND Google :-)

I headed to the airport later that afternoon for a tandem jump. Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful in filling out of paperwork. The tandem jump included a short instructional lesson before the jump which was clear and easy to remember (a big plus when your feet are dangling out of a plane later :-P)

I was really impressed with the flight up to jumping altitude. A bonus that I hadn't thought about was on the flight up I was treated to some of the most marvelous views of the Okanagan valley. The sights alone made the trip worth it, but then we jumped out of the plane.

The jump was marvelous. I was completely confident in my instructor and the jump was perfect. On the ground was a photographer snapping pics of the landing, and I was emailed a video of the jump from a wing mounted camera.

I was thrilled with everything about my experience, and when I am back in the area this summer I hope to return to take the solo jump course.

1 Thank Dolson1987
Skydive O, Owner at Skydive Oliver, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Mike, that was a damn fine tandem and you're a pretty tall guy to get out of a Cessna 182.