“Great smoked meat”

Cuisines: American
north vancouver
“Great smoked meat”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

A little pricey but authentic smoked meat sliced thin on very fresh bread, I lived in MTL and it was as good as any sandwich I have had there. I would recommend it if you want something quick as it is very convenient and provides a clean picnic table to sit down and enjoy the food at.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank flygirl2009

Okanagan Falls, Canada
“Good Montréal smoked meat”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

After many try to catch this food trailer I try is smoked meat. Coming from Montreal the taste was there but was not the same. The hotdog are good but sadly only 3 left.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kaglyo
Oliver, BC, Canada
“This place is awesome!!! Go there now!!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Wow.....this place is a savory treat - Oliver's best! Bring your friends, neighbours, lovers..whomever....and have them try the steamed hot dogs and/or smoked meat sangwhiches. They are to DIE for!!! I would go again now but I am busy typing this review. You will not be disappointed. Tell them I sent you. They know me as Gus, my Okanagan nickname.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank VanDelay_12
Vancouver
“fresh, delicious, fun”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I ate here four days in a row. Sometimes a lunch - other times a supper.The Beach Bum Lunch Box truck has all kinds of yummy food - great hot dog, wraps, out of this world Montreal smoked meat sandwiches. Everything was fresh. Nothing greasy. The owners (Charles and Marguerite) are friendly and helpful. I'll be back for sure!

• Visited May 2013