“Best in Oliver”
Review of Cactus Tree Inn

Cactus Tree Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Oliver
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is neat and clean and very well maintained. The owners and staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Coffee in the room with free wifi. The outdoor pool and patio areas are clean and very well maintained. Great value for money. Walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants. Friends and I have stayed here on several extended bicycling trips....it's a great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RockyJ06
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to post such a great reviews on our property.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been staying at the cactus tree in for years.Any time I come down this area this is my favorite place to stay.The family from the beginning has won me over with the way they keep making it it a better stay for me and my family and many other members when we all show up for family or holiday reasons..They are very personable and ez to get along with..i had to change my days that I was staying mid week and it was not an issue with them.The price was really fair for us.i recommend Cactus tree inn to anyone floating through the Oliver area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Gerald H
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

A big thank you to taking your time to write a review on our property, hopefully we will see you again some time in the future.Thanks

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and 5 year old daughter stayed here over the Easter long weekend. The rooms were clean and well maintained, beds were very comfortable!
They have an outdoor pool which opens in may and a nice BBQ area and chairs so you can sit outside and enjoy the Okanagan sun,
Great staff and decent rates :)

Room Tip: we stayed in a room with double beds, which was very comfortable and had a nice little dining table...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Hi,Tosh,Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review on our property.Hopefully see you again sometime in future.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you're planning a stay in Oliver, this is the hotel for you. The room was clean and spatious and the staff were more than accomodating. I stayed for only one night but would not hesistate to stay there again next time!!! My girlfriend usually don't like to stay in motels but she was pleasantly happy with the place.The location was great as a convenience store was across the street and there were lots of restaurants to choose from around the area. Solid hotel and a steal for the price that I got.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

we are very appreciative of the positive comments from you.Hopefull we will see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights. We arrived (really) late but stuff was still very alert and helpful. Unlike other motels I've stayed at, I felt I got more value with cactus inn because the rooms was a bit cleaner than others, staff had more smiles, the pool was clean and the gym was awesome (its a real gym since I think the motel runs a fitness program as well). Overall I had a really good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very for taking your time to write a positive review on our property,we are looking for ward to welcoming you to our property again.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed in the motel for 3 nights. Helpful staff. We were asked if we wanted to look at any other rooms before we settled on 218. Spacious it had everything we would expect. It was clean and appeared to have been recently decorated. We had a twin bedroom and a large bed in the living area. It was a good location for places to eat. We did not use the pool or gym as were out and about all the time visiting our relatives. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you are driving find the road that goes around the back of the motel to get on the right side for...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The front desk staff was always pleasant and went out of his way to help out. Great fitness room and very nice pool. Housekeeping was not the greatest but bed was always made up. Kitchenette unit was good, comfy bed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oliver
Maple Leaf Motel Inn Towne
#8 of 26 in Osoyoos
Mount View Motel
Mount View Motel
#1 of 8 in Oliver

Been to Cactus Tree Inn? Share your experiences!