Cactus Tree Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Avalon Inn(Osoyoos)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereone nightstay there againin lawsa ground floor roomwithin walking distanceroom was cleancoffee makerbritish columbiawine countrymotelmicrowaverateswineriespillowssleepingoffice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The owner and his wife were very nice friendly people.
The accommodation was clean, the beds comfortable and the location was close to restaurants.
The room price was average for the area.
I would not hesitate to stay there in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry M
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you very much for your time.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights on the 1/2 Ironman weekend, May 31,June 1,June 2. The motel is spotless. The beds are very comfortable. It is equipped with everything you need for an overnight or short stay. It has a pool for little ones and two barbeque areas with seating. We barbequed and ate outside both nights. We also found it to be very quiet at night. People leaving early in the morning can be heard but if they weren't talking/chatting outside while they left then it would have been fine. The hotel has free WiFi which works very well. There is a great little cafe a couple of blocks from the hotel for breakfast or lunch called "The Cock and Bull" Good food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank-you for taking time to post such a great review on our property.we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here.we looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the Cactus Tree for five days/nights recently and was pleasantly surprised with superb lodging, location, price and service. I arrived late but the owner waited until my arrival to ensure I was taken care of and checked in for the night. Great location for me as I was in town to do the Oliver Half Ironman race and I also enjoyed frequent trips to neighbouring places like Penticton and Osoyoos. My room was kept neat and tidy by staff and was clean, quiet, and relaxing. I would say that it is by far the best value and quality accomodation in the town of Oliver! I would highly recommend anyone who is staying in Oliver to seriously consider the Cactus Tree Inn.

Regards,
George Kokonas

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground floor, if possible, for ease of loading/unloading gear.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GeorgeK2010
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you George.we are looking forward to welcoming you to our property again in future. Kindest Regards.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is neat and clean and very well maintained. The owners and staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Coffee in the room with free wifi. The outdoor pool and patio areas are clean and very well maintained. Great value for money. Walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants. Friends and I have stayed here on several extended bicycling trips....it's a great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RockyJ06

Thank-you for taking the time to post such a great reviews on our property.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been staying at the cactus tree in for years.Any time I come down this area this is my favorite place to stay.The family from the beginning has won me over with the way they keep making it it a better stay for me and my family and many other members when we all show up for family or holiday reasons..They are very personable and ez to get along with..i had to change my days that I was staying mid week and it was not an issue with them.The price was really fair for us.i recommend Cactus tree inn to anyone floating through the Oliver area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gerald H
CactusTreeInn, Owner at Cactus Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

A big thank you to taking your time to write a review on our property, hopefully we will see you again some time in the future.Thanks