“Amazing Experience-Can't wait to return”
Review of Nanook Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sonora Island
Nanook Lodge
Lake Mary, Florida
“Amazing Experience-Can't wait to return”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

If you are looking for great food, awesome fishing, and new found people to call friends, you have found it at Nanook Lodge! I just cannot express enough the over-all experience of this place. You are far away but have all the comforts of home. The scenery and environment is almost spiritual at times. For the hikers, plenty of trails to run from the cougars & bears, so don't be the slowest in your group! The salmon fishing was superb and while I must go back to catch my 1st tyee (Chinook salmon over 30lbs) I certainly caught several other salmon. If you are lucky enough to have the local fresh oysters on the grill, you are in for a real treat. Better than my beloved Appalacian Oysters. If you are considering this place, don't wait! I will be back but with my whole family next time!

Room Tip: It can get chili at night so bring your robe & slippers!