We had a wonderful stay at Cabier for our second week in Grenada which enabled us to explore the south of the island. Two Bays Villa is really great accommodation in a wonderful setting with beautiful views on all sides and is fully equipped for a self catering holiday. The lodge is run by Bruno and Iris who are always friendly and helpful. It is very relaxing at Cabier but isolated, so you do need a 4 x 4 to get around and also to shop for food if you want to self cater at all (we did our own breakfast after the first couple of days). The food at the lodge is very good - there is a set meal each evening cooked by Bruno who is an excellent chef. All in all, a great stay in a wonderful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu