After being dissapointed about our confirmed reservation at a Plantationhouse in the north of Grenada we ended up in Cabier with the help of Phil of Petit Anse. Here we arrived unexpected and were treatead very friendly like returning guests. The place is ideally situated on the ocean front with lots of flowering and fruit trees around. The staff were extremely friendly which made our stay comfortable. We recommend dinner as an artistic and very tastful presentation by Bruno. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu