Bruno's is an absolutely must visit when in Grenada. We went twice and each time the food was fantastic. The is a gastronomic journey to be taken at a leisurely pace. On each visit we arrived at about 11am and had coffee before walking down to the beach for a swim. The bay is very safe for swimming with no sudden depth changes or strong currents and the sand is fine and golden. After a swim it's time to sit down for lunch - make sure you are hungry because there is a lot to eat. The presentation is beautiful and the idea of four or five small starters each with its own distinct but complimentary flavour is brilliant (the dessert follows a similar format) and sits perfectly either side of a sumptuous main course. We went for the fish menu each time (with a request for lobster on our second visit) - this place gets 5 stars and more from me!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu