What a find! We were a party of 6 adults staying at the Two Bays Villa close by and decided to take our meals here for our entire 5 night stay. The restaurant & Guest house are run by Iris & Bruno who are absolutely lovely, along with a very friendly, efficient team of staff. Every meal was a delight! Bruno is an excellent chef who creates amazing dishes using locally sourced ingredients. Superb quality, reasonably priced in a beautiful location. Prior to the meal we were offered drinks & nibbles at the bar, allowing you to mingle with fellow diners. I can highly recommend the cocktails, especially the rum punch! If you want a tour of the island then Bruno's your man for the job. He will tailor your tour to your requirements & provide a very fun and interesting day. Will definitely return some day, truly fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu