The room (Beachstar Appartment with nice sea view) was very clean and we had more then enough space. The kingsize bed was very good and luxury, too. The whole Cabier Lodge areal is in a good condition and our hosts (Iris and Bruno) did everything to make our holidays a pleasure. All the stuff was very friendly and we soon felt like part of the “Cabier-Familiy”!
The food cooked by the French chef Bruno was outstanding good and really pricy. We had dinner every evening and it was always delicious and full of variety – local Caribbean dishes and European style, too.
We would also recommend you to take a tour to the seven sister falls with Bruno, including the rainforest tour with Rastafarian Joseph. The falls are awesome and it was very interesting to learn about the plants, crops and fruits of the rainforest. Try to do the tour on a day without cruiseships to be nearly alone at the falls – just ask Bruno about it.
You should consider to rent a 4x4 car– the public road to the lodge isn’t in a good condition. If you don’t have a car, Iris and Bruno will arrange a taxi for you.
All in all: We had a very good time there and everything was fine! We’d recommend this place to everyone who likes to be far away from mass tourism and who wants to find a really nice place to rest & relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu