We stayed here for 5 nights, 13-17 May 2014. We booked a Court Yard King, and was happy that the room was ready when we arrived. We were then surprised when we were upgraded to a Loft apartment! Wow! It had a lovely balcony overlooking parts of Melbourne. Only problem was we had to lug our heavy suitcase up the stairs to the loft. This is our 2nd time at Amora as we were here in 2010. Glad we booked here. The location is great - easy to move around on the tram which is just outside. Tried the room service this time, and its great. The river walk behind the hotel was peaceful and nice. The Reception was helpful, we got our Myki cards from Alvin, who also helped us with some directions - Thank you! The room was cleaned every day. The only complaint we have is that the wifi is limited to only 1 hour per day. Would be great if the Amora managment considers giving free WIFI all day. Overall, we still had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne