I have stayed here in several occasions when on business in Melbourne. I really like the direct access to the walking path/bikeway along the Yarra River. It is nice to go for a stroll along the river after a long day or to borrow a bike from the hotel and go for a ride.
The hotel doesn't have a gym onsite but makes up for it by offering passes to the local gym up the road.
There is a very nice restaurant onsite or if you are wanting to get out of the hotel there is a really great Italian restaurant across the road (or it your tastes run to a different style of food MacDonald's is next door).
The rooms are quite comfortable and include a full length mirror, ironing board, bath robe and safe. The desk is quite comfortable if you need to work from your hotel room.
My only complaint was that herbal tea was not included with the tea and coffee facilities in the room but that was quickly remedied with a call to housekeeping.
The hotel offers undercover parking for $18 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne