Stayed here for 2 nights with friends whilst travelling around Zanzibar. Jambiani was my personal favourite area in Zanzibar. This beach inn was superbly located with just a 30 second walk from bedroom to beautiful white sandy beach! Very relaxed atmosphere and the owner 'chubby' was very chilled out and welcoming. Bar and restaurant situated on the beach, as well as bonfires at night where locals sit round singing and playing African drums..what more could you want! Rooms basic but comfortable and spacious with mosquito nets, we had an en suite which was huge. Breakfast is included in the price which is incredible, fresh fruit, homemade pancakes and eggs done to our liking. Lots of activities available on the beach snorkelling/ sailing/cycling. The perfect place to stay for a chilled out break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karibuni sana Kimte Beach Lodge! You are very welcome to Kimte Beach Lodge! Located on the amazing white sandy beach of Jambiani and sourrounded by the real Zanzibarian village life, Kimte Beach Lodge is happy to welcome you in one of its comfortable rooms. A relaxed and easy-going environment, great restaurant and bar and the pristine Indian Ocean just a few steps away. It’s a great place for couples, friends and families looking for a laid-back holiday, with plenty of things to do if you feel active and adventurous or with nothing to do if you feel lazy and want to get away from it all! And if you are a solo traveller, this is the best place to meet people and make new friends! Kimte Beach Lodge is located in Mfumbwi, a neighbourhood of Jambiani village, one of the oldest and more traditional fishing villages in Zanzibar. Take a walk through its streets, get to know the local lifestyle, talk to the friendly locals and taste the best tropical fruit and freshly caught fish! Since April 2017, Kimte Beach Lodge is under new management and has gone through extensive renovations. Your hosts are Simba, a Zanzibari young men, and his Italian wife Michela. They are very familiar with the area, having lived there for quite a long time, and they will be happy to give you suggestions on things to do and places to go to enjoy Zanzibar at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Kimte Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimte Beach Hotel Jambiani
- Kimte Beach Lodge Zanzibar Island/Jambiani