We booked our New Year holiday for our family at Villa De Coco months ago. We were invoiced, paid in full, booked our flights around the accommodation booking and paid for them in full - and now they have sold our rooms to some Italian tour opertaor who needed beds for some charter flight he had booked. So my advice is not to ever ever book with Villa De Coco because you won't actually ever get to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa de Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Zanzibar Island/Jambiani