Lovely place to stay. Only thing missing is a swimming pool! The owner is friendly and always on hand. Helpful staff and peaceful. Nice beach and close to two small villages which have totally different atmospheres. Totally recommend it as a get away. There is an amazing spit you can walk out into the sea on too...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa de Coco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Resort Zanzibar Island/Jambiani