The rooms are very big and clean. there is more than enough space for the luggage.There is a sofa inside, two beds, a big table and a shelf for the cloth.
The best was the big balcony with a sofa and a outside-bed.A rope for the cloth...and a very nice view to the ocean.
Unfortunately the access to the ocean is very difficult, there are a lot of stones and corals.Without shoes its not possible to go inside.
The food was very, very good, especially the fishplate.
The breakfast was great.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. many thanks to Uhuru(the manager) and Micy and Amor!!!
You all made our stay perfect and unforgettable. In this place you'll find silence and a real holidayfeeling.
The price is more than fair and you'll feel like in a 6star-hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani