We had five days in Mbuyuni Beach Hotel, but it turned out to be a bad choice.
The beds had fleas, there was no hot water, and the Service from some of the staff was bad. Especially the manager, who kept rising the value of shillings, compared to dollars. He also tried to make us pay for six nights instead of five.
The food is not very good, but ten minutes away there are nice restaurants with good food.
All in all we are not going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani