1. Location and rooms.... the place is nicley located and good for people looking for quiet, clean rooms.The newly constructed rooms towards river are good with small balcony.The ac rooms are spacious, clean but they donot provide basic amenities like shower gel, shampoo etc...wated is kept in jug. i stayed in ac suite where they provided a Fridge with nothing inside...no room service...no iron ...no internet....lcd though there with tatasky basic pack...the ambience was good but huge putoff in terms of reluctance to provide anything.
2. The breaking point was rude and indifferent attitude of the staff. You feel highly unwelcomed and without a single smile on the staff. Food for change is ok. Complimentary breakfast was two breads in side plate and badly prepared coffee.
3. worst choice i made. Hotel staff is indifferent as many foreign guests like the location but if you are indian i suggest avoid it or be prepared atleast....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riverside Regency Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Regency Hotel Baga
- Riverside Regency Resort Goa/Baga