We did visit the hotel from 10th aug to 14th aug 11 . The rooms were already booked in advance . The hotel was excellant , romms were quite spacious overlooking the pool .The behaviour of the staff was simple grt and they did meant customer satisfaction . I did had my small one and a half year old daughter with me and every time we did asked for hot water or to sterlise the milk bottles it was done quickly and efficently without any fuss . The pool was very much clean and didn't smell of chlorine at all . It was situated with 10 min walking distance of all the hot spots like Tito's , Mambo's . The beaches like baga , calungate was quite near in fact they were all walking distance . The food was good but there could be more variety in b'fast . There were not much channels in the cable but u haven't gone there to see TV in the room . The staff was too good and co-operative with clean rooms . The man at the spa Mani was quite efficient in his job . In fact my daughter had viral fever in goa and at the night at 1 i did require to take her to doctor and the cab was arranged by the hotel within 10 min . Overall a satisfying experience and will definitely go back there whenever we visits Goa again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa