I visited gos and this time I Stayed at Baga Marina. Ok kind of place. pool was good, food ok. Breakfast little choise. rooms are ok but had dump smell when we entered first but after keeping door open for 3 hr it was ok. phone were not working even after complaining. staff was good and helpfull. overall its ok and can stay for 1 or 2 nights if u r with friends and on small budget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa