Superb place. Rooms really very clean, swimming pool and the sunken aqua bar was real fun. Location is just 2 mins drive from Baga beach. Brittos..Tittos.. Mambos all walking distance. I was just worried about the cost factor in this hotel. so stayed there and though of searching another gud place near by... but hard luck, nothing like baga marina.. i feel only La calypso could match it..Staff really good..Crowd real good, with lot of foreigners.. Very very face for couples. Stay without worries.
1. Staff really good
2. Manager really helpful- in fact because of some confusion on dates we were asked to checkout a day before, though we initially told the manager that we might stay long. But he accepted his mistake, and even though our room was given to somebody else, he upgraded us to executive suite. Wow, what fun.
3. Hotel is very well maintained
4. Location is very close to Baga and night clubs. Everything available nearby.
5. Absolutely safe for couples.
6. Rooms very very clean.
1. Mild seepage in rooms. Though its really very small, so can be ignored.
Enjoy Baga marina. I am surely going to visit next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa