Just returned from The Baga Marina after a 10 night stay and had a great time. Went with my girlfriend but suitable for families and groups. We checked in very early which was efficient and friendly... just what we wanted after a 10hr night flight. Room was very well presented and we especially liked the see through shower room. The room was also equiped with a mini bar, cable TV (with a few English channels) and a balcony slightly overlooking the pool. The only negative was that we requested a double room which we were given however this was two single beds together. Breakfast was limited but they did have an egg station which my girlfriend appreciated. We ate lunch at the restaurant which was fine. There were plently of staff who were all very welcoming and friendly. We went at the start of the season which meant the hotel was quite quiet and meant we had the pool pretty much to ourselves. Location was perfect to explore Baga and was a 10minute walk to the beach.
Very good value for money and I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa