This is basically a hotel trying desperately trying to gain more stars and cons than it actually deserves.
There seemed to be bed bugs in our room which bit me and my partner and i called housekeeping 4 days on the trot about the cock roaches in the bathroom.
I had to go out and buy cock roach and mosquito spray and fumigate the room.
The staff are brilliant here and there does alwaly's seem to be someone cleaning the grounds etc.
The gardens are immaculate but the restaurant never seen a single diner in its life. And the 8 sun beds to cater for the 50 or so rooms were right under lots of flowers and plants which attracted lots of stinging looking things flying near u every 5 mins.
We opted for the beach. I had to stay here because we payed in the uk. But seriously went looking in Candolim to find somewere else.
Dont be fooled by the (number 1 hotel in baga) thing. I looked in the Lemon Tree in Candolim it was the same price but ten times cleaner and well kept.
The hotel is also full of none speaking english tourists so the best you can hope for is a book dont expect a conversation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa