I stayed at the hotel with my friends for 2 nights and 3 days. It was a place suggested by some of our friends who had stayed there earlier.
The hotel is situated close to the busy street of Baga and at the same time is tucked away from the busy street, to keep the hotel cozy and warm. Kudos to the location of this hotel (An Amazing Property). It is plush on the interiors and the rooms are really well done. The swimming pool is small but the pool bar makes up for the same. It is amazing to have a drink seated in the pool and you could laze around the whole day doing nothing. The food of the hotel was one of the best in goa and service is really first class in terms of quality. The staff is friendly and could gel easily with all the guests.
For shoppers as it is situated close to Baga Main Street you can do a lot of the roadside shopping within walking distance from the hotel.
For the party goers the hotel is situated close to Tito's and Mambos and you would enjoy one of Goa's best parties there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa