“Stay at Krish”

Krish Holiday Inn Baga
Ranked #26 of 49 Baga B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We have made booking in Donhill Beach resort Condolim for 15/2/14 to 18/2/14 at the time of check in as the flight got delayed we did late check in at around 11.30pm , staff informed us that the hotel was full and due to which we were shifted to Krish Holiday Inn Baga. The rooms were dirty & conjusted niether the hotel management nor the staff bothered to inform us in advance about the availability after collecting full payment in advance.
In the morning after speaking to the management we heard a different excuse that due to drainage we wre not alloted the room in Don Hill resort and instead of that we were accomodated in a better property called "Krish Holiday Inn".

Better!!! if this was better than I can't understand what was Don Hill than?

As per my suggestion I would not suggest anyone to stay in Krish Holiday Inn or Don Hill.

Vicky Sewlani Mumbai

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank VickySewlani

Reviewed 19 July 2013

If you are reading this, I warn you: PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS HOTEL!
Service is terrible, breakfast has no variety, the hotel itself is not as well-located as some reviewers tell in this forum; there's no hot water in some rooms; the furniture (specially the sofas) is old and broken (I had to sleep in one of them for 2 nights and it was terrible: I called to get fixed the sofa and room service took over 6 HOURS to fix it... and guess what? They couldn't fix it!). The rooms look too old and room service never clean it up (there are spiderwebs everywhere and other bugs), and other thing: my bathroom flooded because the shower-cabin's pipes broke up, so I had to take shower in another room. The experience became into a big nightmare for my friends and I.

That's what people call this a 'hotel'? This place should be close down.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Ana M
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel 1 week ago,
there are good services, good swimming pool, room is very clean and neat, Restaurant also best.
receptionists are talking friendly and also room boys.
manager Mr sayyed pattel sir helped me for going tour south and north goa by respectively..
Exellent Stay....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank minash72
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I was at this hotel last weekend. This is a nice hotel very near to Baga beach (5 mins walk) with a swimming pool and restaurant at a good location just off the main road. We had 2 deluxe rooms and both were neat and clean. Our booking was for 2 nights only, however we had to later extend for another night and the Manager was kind to not only extend the stay, but also make it free (incidental room swap request) and move us into a mini suite, free breakfast included! Also, he arranged for a midnight taxi drop to Madgaon railway station at a discounted rate!!! Add to this was the fact that 2 of us had our birthdays in this period. Wow, can anyone ask for a better gift than this during travel!!! Great experience, will make us come back again next time :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The Hotel is located in a good quite place at the same time it is just touching the Calangute Bagga road. It had a swiming pool which children enjoyed a lot. There were some bed bugs in our room, but the manager got our room changed and it was fine. The Manager is good but the room boy was not friendly. Rooms are bit small but OK. Breakfast is OK but variety was not there.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Gopal N
Reviewed 14 February 2013

This is the filthiest hotel I have stayed in, the walls looked as if it was deliberately messed up, toilet and bathroom, was grimy and filthy, 1 towel was provided for the both of us, request was denied for the 2nd towel, the bed was like sleeping on a steel fence, sheets and pillow cases a brownish shade of white.5cm cockroaches running about. I complained to my travel agent Travel Monitor, did nothing but said he contacted his agent in Goa to change our hotel, we never saw the agent. I rate it a 0 star rent a shack. Won't advise people to book in there, very disappointing.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Naren S
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Horrible experience. Filthy rooms, TV cabinet full of fungus, Algae all around bathrooms, live insects, dirty linen...... and above all arrogant staff. Showed all this to the Manager in charge and walked out of this hotel within minutes. Thanks for booking this lovely hotel, 'High Destinations', my travel agent in New Delhi who still insists that its a 3-4 Star hotel..... I request everyone not to risk their time and money in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Aakash76
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baga
Hotel Bonanza
Cavala Seaside Resort
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort
#21 of 117 in Calangute

Been to Krish Holiday Inn Baga? Share your experiences!