“Certainly not recommended”

Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Indian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Even my experience was not a pleasant one.. I dont understand what is the issue with the manager over there.. Manager would be nice till you tell the staff anything which they dont want to listen.. all of a sudden they become aggressive in their tone and action.. Visit the place at your own cost

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Hi guys..a big no to this place..trust me....

i agree with you Tushar..meaning going to this place is just spoiling your trip to goa..

You go there, you request to just see the ambience and the illiterate owner just asks you to leave and then they take help of their dumb bouncer..WHO WAS ALMOST ABOUT TO HIT MY FRIEND (GIRL)!!

Go to Kamaki, Cape town cafe, brittos, anthony..anywhere but NOT CAFE LA MUSICA...

1  Thank mona305
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place is not so safe for girls. I went here with few of my friends and the people here were very rude and disrespectful. They refused to let me check out the place and said that I could only see it if I payed 1200 rs first. My concern was valid since I needed to know what sort of crowd there was in that place, so that I am safe. I was appalled by the way the management spoke, they were rude with me and my friends. The crowd around this restaurant was also not good, guys were making comments and staring at us. It was a complete mood spoiler. I would strongly recommend you not to go here if you want to enjoy your time in goa.

1  Thank sakshi_travel
Reviewed 3 September 2013

It is sad to see that such a place exists in Goa!

A place where the management is snobbish and holds no respect for its customers. Bouncers here are involved in violent brawls for no reason. There are unprovoked attacks and the arrogant management is morally depraved.

Curlie’s and Brittos are much much better places to go (dramatic, but true).

Strict NO for this place!

4  Thank Tushar01
Reviewed 9 August 2013

had an amazing outing here on my 1st day in goa. Remo live, great food and old friends for company. could not have been better. right on the beach, good crowd.