16 Degrees North
US$22
  • Restaurant
US$70
US$68
Nazri Resort Hotel(Baga)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Pool
US$120
The Sea Horse Resort(Baga)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotwire.com
US$62
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspremium roombaga beachboutique hotelsmall poolpleasant stayexcellent stayrooms are cleanriver viewhotel staff ismin walkrooms are bigbreakfast menubreakfast spreadgoa tripthe location is perfecttito's lane16degrees
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed here in Nov 2013 for 2 nights .16 Degrees North will definitely be one of my choice for my next stay in Goa.

Very Good :
1.) Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
2.) Room was very spacious and clean . A nice choice of elegant furniture
3.) Bathroom was spacious too with bath tub, separate shower panel and still lot of space left:-). Loved the choice of soap,shower gel provided.
4.) 5 min walk from Baga beach.

I wish : 1.) Food served was little more warm and if we could have more variety on fruits served.
2.) Room needs a little more lighting inside than yellow lights specially in the cupboard area.
3.) If drier could be provided in the room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Incase you plan to travel sometime again to Goa, we would love to make your next stay even more comfortable. Being a boutique hotel, we usually keep the bare basics in the room and provide the additional services requested by guests on demand. Right from menu preferences to wardrobe & travel essentials, etc.
We would definitely provide anything that smoothens your stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I love 16 degree north ... every time I visit goa I have to stay at this place.... I love the interiors...they are so soothing and different from other hotels at baga... the pool is clean and the outer sitting is AMAZING.. they allow u to have your own hukka.. Rooms are spacious, clean and all the amenities in such a great price!
I love the staff too esp. Pravin ... he makes my stay memorable all the time... they will help u organize tiny thngs as well
A must stay at BAGA!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are really happy to read your review and thoughts about our hotel. The poolside area is our idea of a cozy spot that one can tuck into with a good book or a good drink! Thanks for the appreciation on the interiors. That is the one aspect we try to reinvent and keep experimenting. Do let us know on your next trip to Goa. Would love to host you again!

Cheers!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have visited Goa third times, i am very happy to say that this is my best holiday forever due to 16 degrees north hotel only. This time we have booked in 16 degrees north, Baga hotel. We have booked three rooms from 25th to 29th Oct'2013 for 4 nights with my two friend with their family. Really excellent location, away from baga beach hustle-bustle, just 5 mins walking distance to Baga beach, Hotel rooms are very spacious, very well interior, clean and clear. All staff members are very co-operative, friendly and always ready to help you. Services are excellent and most importantly foods are really delighted, nice and very tasty. Specially thanks to Chef. Brandon, who have make our holiday meomarable with such a nice and tasty foods, we really impressed that he have offered us food of our choice and provide his valuable support in all the manner. Thanks to Mr.Praveen also for his valuable positive support. I promise that whenever i will visit goa next time, i will never search another hotel, I will book in your Hotel only because of your excellent service and hospitality of 16 degrees north, baga hotel only. Thanks again for making my holiday amazing, wonderful and delighted.

I advice each and every person, don't think too much, Book your holiday in this hotel only because this is one of the best option to enjoy your holiday in goa.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank amitpatel-AD

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its always encouraging to read such inspiring reviews. Makes us appreciate each team members efforts. Thanks again for mentioning Praveen & Chef Brandon. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We celebrated our daughter's second birthday in 16 Degrees North, Baga, Goa. I bet there cannot be a better place than this. Food is great, Rooms are clean, staffs are warm and price is affordable. Its very difficult to find fault with this hotel unless you're a born skeptic. This review will not be complete if I don't mention about Praveen and his team. Apart from the hotel, it's his team that make the stay memorable. Thank you so much Praveen for everything and making our stay memorable. I promise I will come there again.

Room Tip: Every rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ram ,

Best wishes & lots of happiness to your family from our end. Thank you so much for your comments on your experience with us. We would love to host you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

To talk about the hotel the food was great and out of the world splendid interiors, very comfortable and cozy. its opposite a river front and the best part about the hotel was we felt at home. Thanks to all the staff and to the hotel 16 degree north baga cheers. Our guest relation executive Mr. Praveen Madgaonkar 09860287170 was the best and ready to go out of his way to help and guide. A big cheers and good luck.

Room Tip: The hotel on its own is awesome.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank so much for your lovely comments. We've enjoyed hosting you and we hope you had a pleasant experience too. Thank you for mentioning Praveen in your comments. It encourages all our team members to be a part of enriching every guest's experience and are delighted you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel...