All reviews premium room baga beach north goa small pool various hotels hotel is located pleasant stay his team min walk tea coffee stephen river bathtub arpora wheeler jan
Reviewed 25 May 2014

What is good:
===========
- Sky pool. Drinks and food are served over there
- Another pool at the ground floor. Bar & Restaurant attached.
- V. spacious room with private patio
- Clean and hygienic bathrooms
- Very well behaved staff. I have not seen such staff at many other tourist places.
- Good food.
- WiFi at minimal cost

What is not good:
==============
- I do not understand why this hotel is rated no. 1 around baga on tripadvisor. There are better hotels in the similar price range nearby with better amenities.
- Road side parking only
- No good view from rooms.
- Both of the pools are v. small as the whole property is a little congested
- No area for kids to play
- They claim that it is v. near to the beach but actually it is not so near.

Room tip: Check in person before you book.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank KostubhSharma
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Koustubh,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your comments.With the onset of the monsoon, I presume, you would be the last guest to enjoy the Sky Lounge our rooftop bar. Hope you had a great time. The rating for No1 comes with different expectations from different guests. We appreciate each and every comment and it delights us to see a guest having a good time with us. These experiences and sharing it with us helps us get better with each guest.

Hope to host you soon..

Cheers

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Everything abt this hotel is awesome. I stayed at this hotel for 4 days.The view as well as the room were superb. moreover , The hotel has everthing u need around its location (beach,food,sightseeing,market).The staff here is very warm and helpful thank u Pravin and Carol for ur hospitality .no doubt . I will stay here when i come her the nxt tym.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kira1642014
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing the review. We are happy to enjoyed your stay. Thanks for mentioning our team members too.

Cheers!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

A perfect location at bank of river. Nice rooms with best in class interiors. NIce staff & service. Nearby to market place & BAGA beach. Saturday market is walk away distance. Will look to stay here again in next goa trip. Loved it.....

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mihirastik

Dear Mihir,

So glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, would love to host you sometime soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I had stayed here for 4 days. My stay was awesome. The view is great,hotel is very clean, all the staff are very helpful & kind. Specially mr praveen has helped us a lot. Wish I cud hav stayed here for more days. No doubt I am goin to stay here when I plan my next visit.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. Do let us know when you plan next time for Goa!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was my second stay here, Awesome hotel great location.clean rooms,delicious food.
pool was a little dirty.Very helpful staff (Carol as always was very helpful & always had a smile on her face).Pravin & the bartender who served us Baileys on the last day.Thanks to you all.
Will be back soon.

Ayushi & Mohit

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Mohit,

Such a pleasure to have you back. We hope you had a good trip!!. Always good to see guests return.

Cheers!