* Spacious room, clean and hygienic bathrooms but small (Room no 103).
* Best in class interiors, very polite and well groomed staff
* Hassle free checkin & checkout, happy the way that they handled it (Early checkin & late checkout)
* I have requested for a twin bed premium room but @ the time of checkin, I was told that its not available. After the intervention of Stefan, that was solved.
* Hot water was not available on the 2nd day of our stay, the receptionist bluntly said that there is some issue with the boiler & hot water will not be available.
* I have requested for 3 whisky glasses @ 11:00 from the house keeping, but gave only 2 glasses saying that there is a shortage of whisky glasses in the bar. But I didnt find anyone sitting in the bar @ that time.
* Parking will be the biggest headache if you are having a 4 wheeler.
* No ice bucket coz of off-season. Season or Off-season, some quality standards are ought to be maintained.
* No exhaust fan in the bathroom.
* Few rooms are interconnected (Room no 106, connected with 105), I feel that this is a big no.
Overall a neat and clean hotel but “Over rated at Tripadvisor”
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern boutique hotel at Baga Riverfront and 300m from the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your 16 Degrees North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 16 Degrees North Goa/Baga