“Frank needs to change the name to get more reviews”

Ranked #56 of 106 Restaurants in Baga
Swansea, UK
“Frank needs to change the name to get more reviews”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I am amazed that there are so few reviews for this restaurant. The simple reason is that Frank's business card shows a different spelling (with an apostrophe) and the address is shown as Calangute, although it is definitely closer to Baga. It took me three goes to find the restaurant on Trip Adviser.
It is not easy to find. I used to turn down a lane opposite the Subway restaurant but the Subway has since closed. After about 200 yards down the lane, look out for parked busses. There is a narrow lane with a hessian carpet down the middle on the right that leads down to the restaurant which is in a tropical garden.
I always have at least one meal at Frank's when I visit Goa. The food is fantastic. The best steak I have eaten in Goa. If there are two of you, go for the Chateau Briand which is outstanding.

• Visited February 2014

London, United Kingdom
“A lovely place to eat.”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Excellent Food. I enjoyed the fillet steaks. Prepared how you want it. Lovely sauces.Tried various seafood dishes, out of this world. Also great for breakfast. Lovely staff all very friendly. More than the value you pay. Frank and Sima are great hosts and that's why one goes back. They also own the Big Banana Beach Shack.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dave_in_india
Lancaster, England, United Kingdom
“What a great restaurant.”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My partner heard such great reviews on this restaurant that we decided to pay a visit so glad we did. Franks is tucked away in beautiful surroundings. The service was absolutely fantastic as was the food, great choice as well as daily specials and very very reasonable. The restaurant is spotless. We also met Frank on one of the nights we visited (we ate here a lot In the 2 weeks as we enjoyed it so much) what a lovey man. I would definitely recommend a visit here, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013