All reviews north goa baga beach glass roof premium cottages kids room tito's lane kids play area wooden cottages sea view night life shower area an excellent place to stay perfect holiday swimming pool happening place perfect location premium room
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Hotel Staff: Prompt and courteous;
Rooms: Beautifully styled and maintained;
Food: Breakfast was good.
Location:The hotel has the beach right across the road with Club Mambos just at stone throw. Overall the property is well situated for a stay in North Goa.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Thebagabeachresort, General Manager at The Baga Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Happy Guest.

Thank you for giving us a good rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Pleasure is ours to serve you ..

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

This review is long overdue! I'd promised the staff I would write soon but work kept me from sharing my heavenly experience. So here it is!

Baga being the heart of Goa..the Baga Beach Resort, is undoubtedly the heart of Baga!

The location, food, accommodation and above all, the hospitality is what is the USP of the Resort. The rooms are well furnished with clean and well equipped bathrooms! The food menu is chic and classy, so it's like eating at a fine dine place every day! Gym, Wi-Fi & Pool ensures that you are set for the entire day! And the beautiful Baga Beach is just outside the resort's gate, as if it's the resort's very own private beach! It's that convenient! An absolute must for those who wish to be on the beach and laze around the most happening place in North Goa!

The staff takes the cake since it leaves nothing amiss, right from the reception desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff, etc. Notable mentions are the ever ready and handsome reception team led by Manoj & Prachi. Vijay is the Go-to-Guy for almost everything you would need. Similarly the dynamic duo of Aamir and Lucky in the restaurant catered to every palatable preference. But most of all we were thankful to the wonderful lady Shareefa who was in charge of the Kidsroom. She took absolutely fantastic care of our 2 year old speed-machine son , so much that he still remembers her name!
This review would not do justice to Baga Beach resort if a special mention is not made for Kazawli, the Manager of the heavenly place! The success solely rests on his able shoulders since he manages the entire show impeccably like a true leader! His courteous and amiable persona is imbibed by all and this is what makes the place a home away from home!

So to sum up this review I would like to state that "Move over Five Star hotels!! BBR has dethroned all of them to be
the best resort to stay in North Goa!!"

I've found my perfect place to stay in Goa for my ritualistic yearly visits with my family!! Come October I'm coming home to Goa again!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Thebagabeachresort, General Manager at The Baga Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We loved our stay at this place. Nice rooms. Nice people. Buffet breakfast is good. But it's best to avoid lunch/dinner at this place. Cost is on the higher side & food is not that good. Loved interacting with people there; all nice and helpful. Although small & bit crowded, we loved the swimming pool.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest .

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

The worst ever hotel
Rude staff worst service pls don't waste your money though read the reviews and booked for two nights but had a very bad experience Housekeeping don't turn up neither pick up the intercom nice built up property but very bad staff
SHOCKED TO SEE SUCH A RUDE STAFF IN SERVICE INDUSTRY

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Nitin H
Thebagabeachresort, General Manager at The Baga Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Dear Mr.Nitin,

Greetings from The Baga Beach Resort !!!

Dear Sir, Thanks for staying with us . We are sorry for the inconvenience caused at Our Resort. Executive Housekeeper and the GM had met you during the visit , it genuine problem as there was a major issue with our intercom lines and the Clothes dryer for 3-4 days. It was further rectified. Also, i have understood that the issue pertaining to rudeness was due to the issue that you had with our receptionist. The Reception team was briefed and the same would be taken care of. Apologize for your bad experience.
We would request you please do visit us again give us a opportunity to serve you ..

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I just spent 5 days at the Baga Beach Resort in Goa. Took the Ocean facing Premium plus room for the first 2 nights and later shifted into the Suite for the remaining nights. What an experience ! Beautiful, well appointed cottages planned and landscaped very well on a prime beach facing plot of land that isn't so big ! The Premium room offered a fantastic Jaccuzi on the deck balcony which my 7yr old son wanted to use day and night. The suite is my choice of room and offers a big masterbedroom, an adjoining tv room with big glass windows and a glass roof, and a balcony. A special mention to the staff and service provided. Service was exceptional and staff very courteous. Tried the "in room" dining on 2 occasions and my recommendation would be to order Indian food. Swimming pool felt a tad small but was kept clean. Totally suggest you take the bartender's advice of cocktails/mocktails while lounging in the pool. He served me a coffee flavored drink / an orange mohito / and a watermelon flavored mocktail in an actual watermelon shell !
Very comfortable stay... Will I stay with them again ? Of course !!!

Room Tip: For sheer space - the Suite...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mrparultaluja

Dear Happy Guest.

Thank you for giving us a good rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.It was our Pleasure to serve you .. We hope to see you soon ..