“Just Wonderful”

Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Baga
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I don't have words to thank the entire lazy lagoon team especially the General Manager Mr.Shivam Verma, Prashant, Tahier and Restruant boy Mandal for making our stay a memorable one. The entire staff is so much involved, there expression itself tells that how keen they are in making your stay comfortable and full of fun. Since I am a businessman so I do envy and feel jealous to see there involvement in the work and way they are trained to do it from the heart and with a smile.
The rooms are spacious enough and comfortable, little maintenance issues are there but does not bother much. Food was excellent and service was with a smile despite the fact that lot of guests were there and the restaurant is little small.
Swimming pool is well equipped and very well maintained. Even the kids can enjoy on there own. Lots of greenery is maintained so a full noon swim even does not matter.
Few suggestions for the management is that they must provide there lovely staff with bigger restaurant so that they may spread the beautiful buffet effectively. A change in every day menu for the breakfast will be more appreciated.
I wish the entire staff all the best for the upcoming season.
Sanjeev Bhandari
sanjeev@natureproteins.com

Room Tip: All the rooms are pool side facing but the suites are more comfortable and the rooms on the top have...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Mr. Sanjeev Bhandari,

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I would Like to Thank The Entire Sarovar Management and Staff for Making My Holiday Excellent and Memorable. It was an amazing experience for us. We loved the ambience, the food and the hospitality. The rooms were also just beautiful and what we wanted. It was also great that the hotel is just at a walking distance from BAGA Beach.

Room Tip: Go for the Suite rooms any time.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank SumitKumar_12

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I had a 3 days stay and i must say this hotel is beautifully located, big rooms, good food,excellent service. Close to Baga beach, 2 and 4 wheeler are available just out of gate. Highly recommended Hotel in GOA....

Room Tip: Pool Facing Room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

Dear Mr. Amit,

Greetings from Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa !!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I've been to this place with friends and I am really impressed with rooms, its size, view from balcony, everything.
Service is top notch. Food is good and so is service.
2 wheeler rental guy and taxi stand are just next to gate.
Highly recommended place for anyone planning to stay near bags beach.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank KunalDhami
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2012

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa !!
It is really nice to read your feedback & to know your experience had at our resort. I am thankful to you & your family member for giving us a chance to serve you.
We look forward seeing again whenever you or your fly members visits Goa.
Kind Regards,
Shiwam Verma I General Manager I Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I stayed with my wife and small daughter in this hotel in the month of March 2012.
I must say that food, service and rooms were excellent. My baby was just 15 months old and it was her first trip. I was too anxious about her stay. But hotel staff made my stay memorable. The hotel staff is too helpful especially restaurant staff. They provided airport pick-up and drop down service. They also arranged one day Goa visit. We really enjoyed food and hospitality. The amenities were also nice. This hotel is 1 km away from Baga beach (walkable distance).
I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I like Swimming pool view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Cozy,Clean, & Compact nothing lazy about it.
Did not get opportunity to sample the meals, Breakfast was good enough the start the busy day.
Spa is just good for a soothing massage.

P.S.
Avoid zaamu the closest restaurant just across the street, try out Silverlight instead.

Room Tip: Rooms above the Spa
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank ASHISH_MHATRE

Dear Valued Guest,

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon. Zamu Restaurant is outside of the hotel, roadside Rest.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

I stayed with my family and kid in this hotel in the month of August and I can very firmly say that food, service and rooms are unparalleled to the vicinity. This Hotel take care of Ur small small things like pick up / drop from the Airport / sightseeing / kids meal etc. We really enjoyed food and hospitality extended to me and my family. Best part of this Hotel is the view from balcony, excellent food and very helpful and cooperative staff. This hotel is situated close to the baga beach. All happening places of North Goa and at the same time it is away from all maddening crowd.

I recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are better than Superior
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Aayush297612

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa. We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay. We too had a good day with your lovely kid.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon. Lots of Love to your son.

Shiwam Verma I General Manager I gmgpo@sarovarhotels.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baga
Acron Waterfront Resort
The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel
La Sunila Suites
La Sunila Suites
#3 of 20 in Arpora

Been to Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites? Share your experiences!