“Best in the Vicinity”

Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Baga
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Have visited 3 times to Goa & stayed in different properties, two time in South Goa, this is my first visit to North Goa & came to this hotel by default as I was looking for a hotel of five star, could not get through, my TA told me this is a four stal hotel & you will enjoy it. Truly I will say I had very pleasant & comfortable stay. In fact enjoyed more than last two visit I had in South. Varities of food, approach of staffs are extremely well. Pool is well maintained, rooms are big, clean & on top of everything it is well priced. Overall it is value for money.

Room Tip: For family I believe suite rooms are better & bigger.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
It was our privilege to play host to you during your recent visit to Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites. Your valuable words & review on tripadvisor are really going to boost our team energy.

Thank you for sharing your views & hope to see you soon.
Regards,
Shiwam Verma, General manager, Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

First of all, I would like to thank Ms Shilpa who helped me with the reservations - very responsive! We stayed in the Suite rooms. Very neat & clean !! and lived upto the brand.The resort is very well kept, beautiful landscaping and entertainment area,well maintained pool.The restaurant was good as well with reasonable price.The buffet breakfast had a great variety. The resort is 1.5-2km from the Baga Beach,one of the most lively beaches we visited in Goa (those of you who are water sports freaks, this is for you). A big thanks to all the staff for making our stay memorable, you are simply the best!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank theglobetrotter09
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa. We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

The staff were very helpfull and went out of there way to accomodate all our needs.
The food was excellent with large portions and found even cheaper than restaurants in Baga.
The chef even made us a special which was great and the restaurant staff were excellent.
The room's are great and cleaned daily, and very comfortable.
A special mention to Bonny the barman who was so great in making cocktails and kept us up to speed regarding the football.
Next tinme I go Goa this will be my only choice to stay.
Graet service , helpfull , curtious .
You cannot go wrong with the place.

1  Thank j_parbhu
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Reviewed 3 November 2012

This hotel has it all. Right from the front desk to the service staff everyone makes you feel as if its your own hotel. The staff is extremely courteous and desperate to make your stay really comfortable. I would like to thank the General Manager Mr. Shiwam Verma for all the co-operation and warmth extended during my 6 days stay at The Lazy Lagoon.
The rooms are well done and the suites are more than spacious. The food in the restaurant was extremely good and was very impressed with the preparation. The swimming pool was well maintained and had a great time even in the scorching heat.

All in all I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone who's planning to visit Goa in this season. Its easy on your pocket and has all the necessary luxuries you would expect in a upper segment hotel.

For me I don't think I need to look any further than Lazy Lagoon Sarovar Portico the next time I visit Goa. Keep it up Sarovar Team!!

Cheers
Saurabh Chawla

Room Tip: Higher you go on the floors better the view...

Dear Mr. Saurabh,

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I recommend Lazy Lagoon because of the comfort level, location and food quality. Rooms are nice and clean and the surrounding area has a great view. The staff are courteous and helpful. Its worth a stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

"lazy lagoon" is the property that prove its name it self because of its location, comfort and elegance.
all the food of this resort are amazing like breakfast,lunch and dinner.
all the staff of the resort is very nice and cheerful.a small garden and swimming pool are also very attractive.
rooms are very beautiful,specious and comfortable.all the accessories and toiletries are Nice.
one another thing that i like very much is the resort is very near to very famous baga beach.
you can reach at baga beach by just walkaway for 20-25 min. or you can hire a taxi or a bike etc.
at last i would like to say all, that the "lazylagoon" is just value for money and time also.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ziontntujn

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I don't have words to thank the entire lazy lagoon team especially the General Manager Mr.Shivam Verma, Prashant, Tahier and Restruant boy Mandal for making our stay a memorable one. The entire staff is so much involved, there expression itself tells that how keen they are in making your stay comfortable and full of fun. Since I am a businessman so I do envy and feel jealous to see there involvement in the work and way they are trained to do it from the heart and with a smile.
The rooms are spacious enough and comfortable, little maintenance issues are there but does not bother much. Food was excellent and service was with a smile despite the fact that lot of guests were there and the restaurant is little small.
Swimming pool is well equipped and very well maintained. Even the kids can enjoy on there own. Lots of greenery is maintained so a full noon swim even does not matter.
Few suggestions for the management is that they must provide there lovely staff with bigger restaurant so that they may spread the beautiful buffet effectively. A change in every day menu for the breakfast will be more appreciated.
I wish the entire staff all the best for the upcoming season.
Sanjeev Bhandari
sanjeev@natureproteins.com

Room Tip: All the rooms are pool side facing but the suites are more comfortable and the rooms on the top have...

Dear Mr. Sanjeev Bhandari,

Shiwam Verma I General Manager I gmgpo@sarovarhotels.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baga
Acron Waterfront Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga
The Baga Beach Resort
Colonia Santa Maria (CSM)
The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel
Mykonos Blu
Mykonos Blu
#6 of 23 in Baga

Been to Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites? Share your experiences!