“Awsome”

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Baga
New Delhi, India
“Awsome”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Very Good Hotel...Staff is helpful...Food is Brilliant..Rooms are well Furnished...Cleanliness 200/100....Swimming pool is WOW....Location is not that good ...Overall Fab ... We stayed in the Suite rooms. Very neat & clean !! and lived upto the brand.The resort is very well kept, beautiful landscaping and entertainment area,well maintained pool.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa.
Your kind comments regarding our staffs, services, food, other activities area as well as constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. It was with equal pleasure that your feedback has been shared with our entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Shiwam Verma I General Manager I gmgpo@sarovarhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
MUMBAI.
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We planned our Goa trip almost after a span of 4 years.I had plenty of hotels to decide for,but I must say it was a good decision to decide for Lazy Lagoon at Baga.I found the staff at reception very cordial & they had arranged for early check-in.I stayed at Suite Room which is good for a family of 4 if you have 2 kids travelling.The Room was very clean and the housekeeping was very excellent.I wss celebrating my 12 wedding anniversary & the hotel has arramged for complimentry cake which was very courteus from their end.The room had a good view of both pool side & lagoon.The pool is very well maintained & both my kids had a nice time for all 4 days in the pool.They serve very scumptous & delicious food at their pool side restaurant Balcao.I would strongly recommend families & couples to stay at this hotel which is very ideally located at 1.5 kms from famous baga beach & is also close to all major pubs & discotheques.I also would like to mention about Mr.Prashant(Front Office Manager) & Mr.Shivam Verma(GM) are very friendly & courteus while handling guest.All & all a very nice place to holiday & would definately come back to the same resort whenever I plan my trip to goa.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank ROME2320
Dear Mr. Rohit,

It was our privilege to play host to you during your recent visit at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites and we appreciate you sparing time and posting a review on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us to the fullest. The team at the Hotel joins in thanking you for your lovely & gracious feedback on our services, food, room etc. Your compliments will go many a mile in motivating all of us.
We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Goa.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

What an experience, too good. Luxurious rooms, excellent service, fabulous scenery. Well maintained pool, food is out of the world. Spa is very cheap here and to my surprise, the quality is excellent. We stayed there for 3 night, each day was a wonderful surprise. I highly recommend. I am definitely going back whenever I visit India.

Stayed November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your kind comments regarding our staffs, services, food, Spa as well as constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. It was with equal pleasure that your feedback has been shared with our entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Porvorim, India
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Have visited 3 times to Goa & stayed in different properties, two time in South Goa, this is my first visit to North Goa & came to this hotel by default as I was looking for a hotel of five star, could not get through, my TA told me this is a four stal hotel & you will enjoy it. Truly I will say I had very pleasant & comfortable stay. In fact enjoyed more than last two visit I had in South. Varities of food, approach of staffs are extremely well. Pool is well maintained, rooms are big, clean & on top of everything it is well priced. Overall it is value for money.

Room Tip: For family I believe suite rooms are better & bigger.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
It was our privilege to play host to you during your recent visit to Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites. Your valuable words & review on tripadvisor are really going to boost our team energy.

Thank you for sharing your views & hope to see you soon.
Regards,
Shiwam Verma, General manager, Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 8 November 2012

First of all, I would like to thank Ms Shilpa who helped me with the reservations - very responsive! We stayed in the Suite rooms. Very neat & clean !! and lived upto the brand.The resort is very well kept, beautiful landscaping and entertainment area,well maintained pool.The restaurant was good as well with reasonable price.The buffet breakfast had a great variety. The resort is 1.5-2km from the Baga Beach,one of the most lively beaches we visited in Goa (those of you who are water sports freaks, this is for you). A big thanks to all the staff for making our stay memorable, you are simply the best!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank theglobetrotter09
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, 12 November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, Goa. We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The staff were very helpfull and went out of there way to accomodate all our needs.
The food was excellent with large portions and found even cheaper than restaurants in Baga.
The chef even made us a special which was great and the restaurant staff were excellent.
The room's are great and cleaned daily, and very comfortable.
A special mention to Bonny the barman who was so great in making cocktails and kept us up to speed regarding the football.
Next tinme I go Goa this will be my only choice to stay.
Graet service , helpfull , curtious .
You cannot go wrong with the place.

1 Thank j_parbhu
Lazylagoon, General Manager at Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, 6 November 2012

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 3 November 2012

This hotel has it all. Right from the front desk to the service staff everyone makes you feel as if its your own hotel. The staff is extremely courteous and desperate to make your stay really comfortable. I would like to thank the General Manager Mr. Shiwam Verma for all the co-operation and warmth extended during my 6 days stay at The Lazy Lagoon.
The rooms are well done and the suites are more than spacious. The food in the restaurant was extremely good and was very impressed with the preparation. The swimming pool was well maintained and had a great time even in the scorching heat.

All in all I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone who's planning to visit Goa in this season. Its easy on your pocket and has all the necessary luxuries you would expect in a upper segment hotel.

For me I don't think I need to look any further than Lazy Lagoon Sarovar Portico the next time I visit Goa. Keep it up Sarovar Team!!

Cheers
Saurabh Chawla

Room Tip: Higher you go on the floors better the view...
Dear Mr. Saurabh,

Shiwam Verma I General Manager I gmgpo@sarovarhotels.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baga
Acron Waterfront Resort
The Baga Beach Resort
Colonia Santa Maria (CSM)
Whispering Palms Beach Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga
Fortune Acron Regina
Fortune Acron Regina
#4 of 66 in Candolim

Been to Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites? Share your experiences!