This was our second visit to Lazy Lagoon and as always Lazy Lagoon was at its best. It’s a small property but well maintained and well located near to Baga, Anjuna and Arpora night market.
The best part of the hotel is its courteous staff. The house keeping is fabulous and they would take the extra effort of leaving towel art on the bed. The staff welcomes you with a refreshing drink. Though they give you welcome goan wine, I did not get this time (they might have forgotten).
We opted for the Suite room with pool and lagoon view (Suit 15, 16). The room was spacious and well equipped with a nice sit-out balcony. The pool area is beautiful. Had good fun with Kids. Every evening, they offer you candle light dinner with live music. Most of the people staying there was family with kids and couple.
Food is decent, mostly North Indian food. There are very few non-vegetarian verities.
Few suggestions to hotel:
• Improve the gym with latest equipment.
• Dinner timings should be extended as it doesn't match GOA standards
I would highly recommend the place for someone with family and especially with kids. Thanks to Saurav and Prashant Anvekar for making this trip memorable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Hotel Baga
- Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Arpora
- Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites Goa/Baga