We stayed here for a week this month. As its new addition to Club Mahindra resorts, difference was easily visible.
Few good points first:
1) Property is really nice, placed on beautiful location
2) You can feel nature's touch in resort itself
3) Service was really good & fast
4) Programs arranged for guest were nice
Points of improvement:
1) Though we took 1BR, it was not up to the mark with other Mahindra Resorts 1BR
2) Kitchenette only utensils available were - Coffee Mug & Microwave. Plus microwave was not working properly
3) Stains of rain & dust was visible on wall paint (which is rare in Mahindra Resorts)
4) For Dinner once we tried ala-carte, though taste was really good but service was really very slow. They took 1 hour to serve us one starter & one curry in main course.
Overall, experience was nice, it could have be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood, the crowning glory in the jewel that is Mahabaleshwar, is set amidst 8 acres of lush forest. This beautiful resort is the perfect retreat for holiday makers and MICE travelers alike. Each room, be it a double bed, duplex, suite or a private bungalow, is tastefully decorated with all the modern amenities, giving you that enchanting experience of elegance and modernity within a rustic setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sherwood Hotel Mahabaleshwar