“Good Hotel”

Evershine Keys Prima Resort
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Recently I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and 04 Days. It is realy good property in terms of cleanliness, space, service, staff etc. Staff is realy hospitable and strength of this hotel. About food I tried both Buffet and Ala Carte. Buffet has good spread however I was more convienced by Ala Carte.
Location is also good market is 1.5 KM on walking distance bt still away from city crowd.
So one can consider for family outing to this hotel. However you need to book the hotel in advance to get good deal bcoz last minute rate are quite high.

Thanks and Regards,
Asim Joshi

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At Evershine- A Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Be ready to wait for an hour for bottle of water in the room & you may not get a table to sit in the restaurant for morning breakfast, waiters may forget your order or someone may not attend you for 20mins when you walk into the restaurant for dinner.

All this may happen in the most premium property in Mahabaleshwar & will cost you more that 10-12k INR per night + food. I am very regular to Mahabaleshwar for vacations & have been to most of the good properties there. Evershine is the best in terms of location, facilities, rooms etc. But it seems they are either badly understaffed or not professionally trained. It may be a really bad idea if you are planning to be here during peak season. On top of everything, they may not be flexible enough to give you even a 2-3hr late check out.

The only good thing was the options of cusines & the quality/taste of food.

I may sound bit harsh because I kept complaining about the issues for all 3 days of my stay but there was no improvement. I would never want to be there again and would definitely not recommend too. Other properties with 60-70% of their cost may give u much better services & experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank Vaibhav237

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your views with other tripadvisor members.
I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Evershine –A Keys Resort, Mahabaleshwar.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Keys Evershine; it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

A good drive way to reach the entrance; good spacious lobby. The rooms are good for a couple to relax in. Good small restaurant with variety. Be careful, uses lot more chillies than I am accustomed to. The drawback is that there is no space to walk inside the hotel premises and the lifts location is a little odd.

Room Tip: Rooms facing swimming pool are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank niraj55

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Staff service is the best you could expect from a 5 star hotel, definitely a pleasant and comfortable stay hotel.Plus as the property is between the forrest area , its secluded enough to make sure you are at peace during the stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind. KEYS is the place to be if one is looking for a relaxing holiday. Lush green gardens, several birds and tranquil pools all over create a stunningly peaceful ambiance. Our guests love this about the resort!

KEYS experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests. I am blessed to be working with the group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who to take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests. I have personally shared your appreciation with my entire team.

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of KEYS and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel looks grand and is brand new. Most of the rooms are equally small and have the most terrible view of the car park. The service and staff is pure brilliance. It is them who provide satisfaction to the customers when at stay. Rest everything else just feels over rated. It does not meet a resort standard. Everyone I met there shares the same view. The pool is not that bad :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kunal K
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I would first like to apologize that your room size does not met your expectations. Having said that, I do feel it necessary to respond to some of your observations:
97 percent of guests out of 385 reviews that we received so far have given us 5 stars on the rooms.

- Our resort is designed in such a way that each guest gets same unique experience in their rooms - something which very few resorts offer in Mahabaleshwar and something which all our guests appreciate. The room size is 270 sq. feet which is as per the 5 star norms.
- Nearly all our previous guests have nothing but praises for our rooms/ cleanliness / hygiene.
I take Trip Advisor reviews very seriously and have personally replied to each of the 380 odd reviews posted about us. Constructive feed back from guests is always highly appreciated and we are the first ones to apologize and take corrective action immediately if things go wrong occasionally. At the same time, there is very little I can do about unfair comments from guests, who have a right to their opinion.
The Resort is today positioned where it is, primarily because of the care and thought that my team and I put in for the stay of each and every guest with us.
The team I am sure did best for you, as we do for each of our other guests, and I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The hotel is located on a beautiful piece of land within walking distance to the Mahabaleshwar market. The grounds are quite big, and the buildings are pleasantly constructed. Valet parking is a nice touch. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool, poolside pizzeria, activity room and outdoor play area thoroughly, which was great since this was a trip with another family.

The rooms are on the smallish side for a family of four, although the sofa-cum-bed does provide decent sized sleeping space for an older child.

Breakfast buffet was great - lots of variety and tasty food.

Service was very spotty; in fact the only complaints I would have are about the service -

1. When we checked in, we were assigned a room that was already occupied by someone else. Quite embarrassing to walk in on other people in the room you are supposed to have, but luckily it was all in good spirit. Quite a goof-up by the staff.
2. We requested late checkout (since 1000 is a ridiculously early checkout time for a family friendly resort). It took us a few requests until finally someone agreed to it. Even after that, we got a call asking why we haven't checked out yet. This after I mentioned to the desk clerk that he should make a notation in the system.

Overall, the property is very nice, a bit pricey by local standards, but much better than the average Mahabaleshwar hotels. Hope they can fix the service and maintain the property through the abusive Mahabaleshwar monsoons.

Room Tip: Try to get a room where the balcony faces the pool.

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.
I really appreciate your valuable feedback, especially all the details that you took time in reviewing the resort so comprehensively. I can assure you that I have already addressed a lot of the points you had highlighted. We always strive to ensure that our services and facilities are continuously enhanced and improved at all times and I assure you again that this commitment will always be on our forefront.

Thank you once again for taking the time to pen down such a detailed review and I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to KEYS very soon.

General

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Four of us went on a two day trip to Mahabaleshwar, took two rooms for one night in this hotel. The rooms were fantastic. The premises were well maintained, the staff was friendly and overall a night's stay felt to have passed by fast. I would have loved to extend my stay and to utilise all the available facilities like the pool and the spa, but unfortunately my schedule was tight. Would love to come back again. I will recommend this place anyway - though the price is a little on the higher side, the treatment and class is really worth it. Keys resort is a kind of a place you would want to come on those special occasions...... :) - Anirudh, Pune.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the forest/trees are too good :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with Keys in Mahabaleshwar.

I am extremely glad to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed the services. Your words of appreciation are exceptional. It gives me an immense pleasure to share your feedback with the team. They are elated to know that there good job is recognized so well.
We all as a team feel proud to be the part of such a outstanding brand.

We hope to have a chance of welcoming you back in not the distance future for a longer duration of stay.