- Property is really beautiful. Rooms are of the right size, neat & clean - with all the required things.
- Staff is very courteous & service is amazing !
- Swimming pool is awesome & very refreshing. So don't forget to take your swimming costume along.
- Garden with swings is also there for kids.
- Lots of options were there in Breakfast. Most of them were good, however parathas were not that tasty.
- Electricity was going off very often on the night of our stay. It happened multiple times & the sound was loud enough to wake you up.
- Our room was forest facing - which was actually Parking lot facing. So in between we could hear car honking.
Note: Keep your balcony door closed as there are lots of monkeys (specially on the Forest facing side rooms).More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included