Evershine Keys Prima Resort
Sunny International(Mahabaleshwar)
US$103
TripAdvisor
1,395 results
All reviewssohum spadosasmr kapilswimming poolspecial thankswilson pointspecial mentionbuffet spreadfront officegreat ambienceexcellent fooddinner buffetmagic showexcellent staybeautiful propertyrestaurant staffcourteous staff
997 - 1,002 of 1,395 reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2014

A short Business trip became a pleasant experience. We reached the Hotel late, yet the CheckIn was smooth and courteous.
The room overlooking the pool had a wonderful sight of the pool and the forest a distance away.
The Room was of adequate size and had all the basic amenities available. The selection of channels on the TV was decent. There is a suggestion- the hotel can keep a list of channels available in the room as it will save the hassle of searching and locating a channel.
Room Service order was well attended and delivered as promised. The food was served in a decent manner and the preparation was good.
The Swimming pool was inviting and a dip is refreshing.
The Spa service was good, but the staff was unable/reluctant to explain the procedure of the therapy being undertaken.
The selection for Dinner and Breakfast was wide and varied and the staff was attentive and helpful.
The sleep quality was decent.
Checkout was also smooth.
Don't forget to keep your balcony doors closed as there are moneys on the prowl.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At Evershine- A Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

i had recently been to the hotel IE. my stay period was from 7th May-10th May'2014. The property is lavish.Staff is very cooperative. Even the service was pretty good. The only issue i had during my stay was with some of the noises being heard by me and my family were annoying like around night time about 1:30am . We heard like some one is dragging chairs and tables which was very disturbing. The next day i had a talk @Reception and the following night was OK. But the hotel authorities need to take care of the same so that any other resident doesn't experience the same.
Thanks .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Well i stayed here some time back
with family and extended family in all 4room, for a getaway.

all in all fun filled,
pros points: gd place,
gd. breakfast,
lunch quality gd. but not suiting our taste buds.
dinnner gd..a few more options in sea food would be make it complete

chef,& team v. cooperative
has swimin pool, open badi courts, and garden with swing (which was far from other activities)
reasonable games room
gd. open area within the hotel
helpful staff
spa (family members used): were happy with the same.

cons: food spread needs to be ''spread''
some more activites on long weekends when its a 70%full occupancy should be there like..
majic show for kids..or a some music with dinner.

during our stay only 1game housie...for almost 30plus members present- this was a put off.

overall gd gd and gd.

Room Tip: reception desk best option always i guesss..
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had read reviews on Evershine Resort on Tripadvisor while deciding to stay for three nights with family. The hotel is just average in terms of facility and room sizes. Cannot boast as a RESORT at all. No bathtubs even in deluxe rooms. The only view from hotel is of the pool or if you are in an executive rooms towards the bushes on the other side which they call as Forest view!!!. Break-fast spread was good. This can be more of a business hotel rather than for a family vacation. Worst was they have a 24 hour light on inside the room AC duct which makes your room bright when you want to sleep. Calls to guest service was of no use.

Although they boast of free wifi in public areas, none was available while we stayed.

In case you plan for a family vacation there are better resorts in terms of location around. I am sure you do not go to Mahabaleshwar to see the small and cramped up city square.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms may be better. I stayed in one, at least have a small balcony. AC ducts have 24 hour bright light coming into th erooms!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank krishnakcs

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your views with other tripadvisor members.
I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Evershine –A Keys Resort, Mahabaleshwar.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Keys Evershine; it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The hotel is conveniently located at the highest point at the hill station yet just a couple of kms from the market & shopping area.
Excellent product profile packaged with awesome food n service. Clean n well managed a value for money proposition. I would strongly recommend the resort to holiday makers.

• Stayed: March 2014