Evershine Keys Prima Resort
Bharat Hotel(Mahabaleshwar)
Hotel Lake View(Mahabaleshwar)
Pratap Heritage(Mahabaleshwar)
1,358 results
All reviewssohum spadosasmr kapilswimming poolspecial thankswilson pointspecial mentionbuffet spreadfront officegreat ambienceexcellent fooddinner buffetmagic showexcellent staybeautiful propertyrestaurant staffcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Good Property and well maintained lawn and courtyard. Good food and good ambience.
Room service is very slow as compared to other five star hotels. In monsoon, when tourists cannot move out, management should organise good inhouse activities both for adults and kids to keep them entertained.

Staff at the Reception counter, which is the first place to interact with the hotel, should be polite, courteous and should inform about the check out time. Felt harassed when after completing the breakfast at about 1030 am, could not open the room lock with the key provided. When we contacted Reception, we were told check out time is 10 am. If so, then why breakfast time is upto 1030 am and why we were not informed in advance, i.e., at the time of check-in?

Room Tip: Rooms facing the forest are good with a balcony to feed the monkeys.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Swapna375
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,
I have just read your review and am in disbelief - how could my team ever let happen what has happened?! I find an apology and whatever else from my side to be totally inadequate. To say the least - I am ashamed as this is not what KEYS is meant to be. I can only assure you that I will get to the bottom of this and find out how it happened.
Having said that - you have been very gracious with your comments and experience on your stay with us and I thank you for your kind words about what the Resort offers, its upkeep & hygiene standards. Yes, we do believe in taking 'personal experiences' to the next level and the my staff’s interaction with our guest is one such effort.
In addition to this, are the calm and serene surroundings of the Resort which lend a magical charm to itself.
I do look forward to having you back with us, should travel bring you back to Mahabaleshwar.
Manoj Verma

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had an opportunity to stay for one night with them. The experience was simply superb as the atmosphere also was playing key role in liking more for this KEY RESORT. The food was also mind blowing, cuisine varieties were excellent, and mouth-watering. The ambiance of the room and overall resort was serene, as had visited in the monsoon, the clouds were literally passing touching us. Am gonna visit again for sure!!! this time with family and that too, in monsoon. KEY'S RINGS!! Do you hear that????????

Room Tip: All rooms are facilitated with a balcony, where the clouds rests, so go for any one, and if you can specify, for balcony whilst at check-in, you will BE on CLOUD 9. I was on ground floor, first level more fun. Go for any - its very foggy, so all you can feel is clouds in monsoon.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rajivdamani

Dear Guest,
I must honestly admit - I am dumb founded. You have travelled extensively across the world and stayed at the very best. To put the KEYS right among the best is truly very satisfying and makes all the effort of the last four years so much more worthwhile. I am just so happy that your stay with us was it was and thank you for being so generous.
The resort is located 500 meters from Wilson Point which is the highest point in Mahabaleshwar at 1439 meters and is covered by clouds during monsoons. The valley facing rooms offers stunning views of the Sahyadri Hills and Venna Lake
We are so happy you liked the food at our coffee shop. Charming and contemporary, this coffee shop and restaurant meets your cravings for Indian, Continental, Pub snacks and live cooking featuring sumptuous national and international cuisine. A delightful view of beautifully landscaped garden elevates the exquisite dining experience. This makes it one of the best coffee shops in the city and the favorite option for buffet meals or a la carte.
The wonderful team all across departments give their best to ensure that guests have an experience and not just a stay with us and they will be as delighted as I am to read your review.
Manoj Verma

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed for 3 days in the month of Aug'14, with rain, fog, smoking hot food and a great experience in the resort, super hospitality, comfortable clean cozy rooms, awesome view from the balcony and the best part was the super tasty food and the special care taken by the staff of our two year twin daughters.
Have never seen such courteous hotel staff across the globe

Would love to stay in the resort again and again, infact had a wonderful experience during my last stay here in the month of Jan'14 at Keys

Room Tip: Rooms having the balcony facing the valley are awesome
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sumitro123
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your views with other tripadvisor members

At Evershine- A Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was there with my family in May'14 for 3 days. Property is well maintained and staff very courteous. Food was awesome and was more satisfying since they gave special attention to our kids. Resort is well located, market is very nearby and wilson point is at a walkable distance where we went every morning for a beautiful sunrise. Swimming pool was nice but could not enjoy much as it was very cold even in May'14.

Overall it was an excellent experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our Stay at Evershine Keys Hotel Mahabaleshwar was very comfortable and the view from the balcony to the open nature's view during monsoon times is out of the world. the atmosphere out
is Fog all over as if you are amongst the clouds with very cool temperature. you can monkeys around & if you are not in the room the front office staff requests you to keep balcony door close or else when you return to the room keeping the balcony door open you find monkeys in your room to entertain you with your belongings.
The front office, Housekeeping staff The Restaurant staff really take care & are courteous to make your stay very comfortable. The food is excellent. The chef & his assistants are available
to know how are you enjoying the food & like to ask your suggestions of next menu as per your taste which gives you an homely feelings.
We look forward to come again. Regards, ashok chotrani from Mumbai 09820000157

Room Tip: Executive or deluxe room for a couple or family Twin Room for two indiviuals
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family