“Excellent Food In mahabaleshwar @ panorama”
Review of Hotel Panorama

Hotel Panorama
Ranked #25 of 53 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hello,
Well I have been to mahabaleshwar many time but @panorama food superb. I can say Excellent Food In mahabaleshwar @ panorama.its good option if u r looking hotel near market. boating arena surrounding the swimming pool is nice.
Hotel Panorama is Value for Money .
Cottage are better then rooms .

Negative: Need to maintain swimming pool properly.

Room Tip: Cottage are better then rooms .
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Chirag S
panorama_13, General Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar !!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your amazing review.
We are delighted to learn that you loved the Hotel Panorama , found it beautiful and well maintained. Your inspiring comments about our staff are always a pleasure to hear from guests & motivate us to aim higher and provide an excellent service, in this industry. and to experience our facilities with its own little garden with water falls, dlx cottage with a swimming pool running the length of it, our boating area, Panorama hotel offering various treatments, in a beautiful and soothing atmosphere.We are pleased to know that you found the food here delicious and our classy restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back as it would be our absolute pleasure to embrace you with true Panorama hospitality.

Thanks & warm regards,
Rajeev Joshi
General Manager Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I stay at panaroma on 29 may to 31 may with my wife and my 6 yr old daughter . good hotel to stay if prefer near market . it is located in d market . food is good , service is very good , location is good , rooms I think needs a makeover . it was a nice stay for us

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank aman23dec

Dear,
Sir
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found the hotel is clean and comfortable and serve very good vegetarian food as we are in the hospitality industry and our main objective is to ensure our guests satisfaction and personalized service.
Thanks you very much for such a kind word for me and for sharing your feedback with us, and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here recently in the first week of May 2014 in their deluxe large room for 3 adults. All we can say this is a good budget hotel located close to the market place (just behind ST stand). Room service is quick. You just call them once and door bell rings within minutes. Food is good and looks like their restaurant is quite popular in the market area. Decent and co operative staff.

Rooms are small which look quite bigger in pictures but bigger bathroom. Hence, was a bit disappointed here. Rooms and bathroom both are clean and well maintained. Small garden and small pool which looks like a kids pool hence cannot spend much time within resort. Pool needs some maintenance since water was not clean and could see some insects.

Overall, would recommend this hotel if you are looking out for a budget hotel and willing to compromise on amenities.

Room Tip: Cottage rooms could be better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank atulagrawal82
Rajaram641, General Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your amazing review.
We are delighted to learn that you loved the Hotel Panorama suite, found it beautiful and well maintained. Your inspiring comments about our staff are always a pleasure to hear from guests & motivate us to aim higher and provide an excellent service, in this industry. and to experience our facilities with its own little garden with water falls, dlx cottage with a swimming pool running the length of it,our boating area, Panorama hotel offering various treatments, in a beautiful and soothing atmosphere. We are pleased to know that you found the food here delicious and our classy restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back as it would be our absolute pleasure to embrace you with true Panorama hospitality.Thanks

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I chose to stay in this hotel after reading the good reviews here, but was extremely disappointed the moment I met the guy at the reception. He first told me that the room was not available as I had done a last minute booking and he has somehow managed to get it ready for me. I had booked a an ac deluxe for two people. Now for the good and the bad. Good - 1) Located close to the bus stand and the market . 2) Private parking . Bad - 1) We did not have a remote to control the AC temperature. 2) The AC was a window ac that took 10 mins to start 3) The ceiling and the ceiling fan was very low and the fan was too noisy 4) It was hardly a double room. It ended as soon as it started 4) The mattress and the pillows were not soft at all 5) The food was extremely oily, overpriced and more than what two people could eat 6) The phone in our room was not working 7) The water pressure in the bathroom taps was extremely low. Overall, it is value for money if you pay Rs 1000/-. Definitely not wor

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Pallavi0301
Rajaram641, Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Hi
Pallaviji
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar on Tripadvisor. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide.it was a privilege for us to serve you with our latest amenities. We endeavor in offering our guests with unsurpassed hospitality and peaceful environment for a successful stay. This is not what we expect our guests to have, and we would have been glad to accomodate you with a different room. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to host you again in a quieter room and re-coup your confidence in us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel Panorama,

Like - Hotel is very nice. Location is center of the town near to the market. Bus stand, taxi stand is very near. Food is very good. I feel people should not search for any other option at mahabaleshwar for food coz food quality is too good here , hope it will not change. Hotel staff is well mannered. Manger (Sachin ) is very nice and we met one kaka in the hotel , they both helped us a lot in arranging every thing there. Lots of area near around hotel we can use. Pool area is very nice.

Not Like - It is a bit highly priced as compared to other hotels, even food to. Hotel is clean but Interior was to old ( Tiles at bathroom, wood ) they need to be replaced though they have properly cleand. Newspaper was spread on wooden part at hotel in my room. One thing which irritates me is that when i entered in the hotel after overnight journey, the person at reception was not confirming our online booking saying they want receipt which we had asked when we had transfer our money. He said we are not doing any online bookings. We had all our fund transfer records with us which helped us. So proper management should needed to avoid such inconvenience to the guest.

But overall this hotel is very safe and nice to stay. U will enjoy with hotel and the staff.

Room Tip: Rooms towards pool side are very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandip1982D
panorama_13, Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your review for The Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar, It is good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. and we look forward to your family and friends visiting us in the near future

Warm regards.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Hotel Panorama, Mahabaleshwar is at the heart of the town, convenient place to visit all the points and shop in the evening as well.. Staff are too good and well mannered. Food (only veg) is available without waiting time and the quality is good too. Deluxe AC room, in which I stayed is perfect for couple. Amenities like swimming pool, paddle boat, carrom board and table tennis really helped to tackle my son when he became cranky. Look forward to visit Panorama in future. Thanks.

Room Tip: Please change the AC unit.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Raghavendra S
Rajiv J, General Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar during your recent visit to Mahabaleshwar and we thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations.Your recognition of our team members is very motivating.The team and I look forward to your continued visits and thank you for recommending.
Warm regards, Rajeev Joshi General Manager Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar

Reviewed 25 December 2013

I had visited Panorama resort in Mid November 2013, We were 4 couples so we had booked 2 cottages. Very little to say about the positives, food was good and service was also good. Apart from this, cottages were not at all clean, cleanness and hygiene were a big issue, There was voice transfer from one bedroom to another to the next cottage, if you go to the washroom, you can hear people talking in the footage next to you, the bedroom upstairs was very small and so was the washroom, It is a bit highly priced as compared to other cottages around, swimming pool was good. All in an Average Stay as far as the cottage is concerned.

Room Tip: Don't go for the Cottage
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Dinesh N

Dear Guest
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar on Tripadvisor. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide.it was a privilege for us to serve you with our latest amenities.We endeavor in offering our guests with unsurpassed hospitality and peaceful environment for a successful stay. This is not what we expect our guests to have, and we would have been glad to accomodate you with a different room. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to host you again in a quieter room and re-coup your confidence in us.

Warm Regards, Rajeev Joshi