I have been travelling around Costa Rica, and visited many resorts in this beautiful country. There are without doubt many interesting places to visit, and Oxygen Villa is certainly one of them.
The combination of serene atmosphere, modern design, great views and great food was fantastic. The design is inspired by the small boutique resorts in Bali, and I must say that the combination of untouched Costa Rica nature all around you and the unique Bali style works very well.
We had planned to get around to see some of the sight in the area, but actually we ended up spending most of the time on our terrace and by the pool. You feel hard pressed to leave Oxygen Villa, once you have get up there by that very steep road, so why not just stay put, soak up the atmosphere and a drink from the bar. After the sun disappears in the ocean, it is time for a real treat, the dinner. How they manage to buy all these delicious ingredients and cook up such a gourmet meal is a mystery. It must take a lot of hard work to find all the right suppliers in this relatively remote part of the country.
We can definitely recommend Oxygen to everybody you are looking for what could be the best food and the best view on the coast. Add the great design, and there is no real competition from other resorts. Only downside is the requirement of using a 4x4 up the road, as there is not much need to hire a 4x4 on most other roads in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oxygen Jungle Villas is a small-scale and exclusive Balinese style boutique hotel. Located in Uvita, in the middle of the Costa Ballena, Costa Rica's South Pacific hotspot. We guarantee individual and personalized service and a maximum of 24 guests (adults only) at all times, staying in one of the only 12 villas on the Oxygen estate. All this only minutes away from some of the most pristine beaches in the world and centrally located between Costa Rica's most beautiful National Parks. Perfect for your Costa Rica honeymoon, or simply to become acquainted with the jungle, toucans, howler monkeys, and the other wonderful wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer. With dozens of tours to choose from, and a zen atmosphere overlooking the infinity pool, there is something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oxygen Jungle Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Hotel Uvita
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Costa Rica/Uvita